Just for once a post completely in english. Forgive the mistakes.
After making several socks during the past 1.5 years, I made some gloves too, because the special stitch I use for the flexibility of the socks is perfect für gloves either.
I made one glove to try the effect with 3ply Regia yarn, that should match these 3ply socks: Click.
But unfortunately I can´t find this test object in my stash and so I started all over again. This time I used a 4ply Regia and still think the 3ply is better, but Coats refuses to dye a nice color palette and so the possibilities with this pretty yarn are limited.
My first try for a new glove was almost pleasing, I have to alter a few stitches here and there, and it „fits like a glove“. I will optimize the pattern and make some new ones with 3ply yarn, only to make sure everyone can use his or her favourite, and then write down the pattern.